Her name is Rachael. I love watching her. greencrest will attest to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who is your pick. Mine.
Leslie Arams. Killer looks and sexy appeal.
And yes this was on WQUT a few weeks ago. Don't know who won it.
Her name is Rachael. I love watching her. greencrest will attest to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A few years back I was over in JC at the old navy doing some shopping. Well a big [censored] SUV pulls up next to me and out comes Ann Carter, Sonu Wasu, and some blonde chick that does the news. Anyways, the went into the old navy also. As I was looking around I saw Ann Carter hold up a couple pair of thongs asking the other what they thought. I just stop what was doing and just stared in awe lol. Still to this day when I see her on tv, I think about her in them thongs lol. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Ann Carter used to be so damned hot. Now she's getting a bit of age on her.
Cheryl Munn was hot in the day. LeAnn Necessary was a hottie, moved onto greener pastures with WDBJ in Roanoke.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
Her name is Rachael. I love watching her. greencrest will attest to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/ QUOTE ]
Her lips...are so nice.
Rachel began her television career in 2003 and has worked as an assignment editor, producer, reporter and news anchor in television stations in Santa Barbara, California, Providence, Rhode Island and Springfield, Missouri. She joined the Newscenter 5 staff in March, 2006 to anchor Newscenter 5 This Weekend; she also reports during the week. Originally from Missouri, Rachel has also studied and worked in London and Thailand, and is a graduate of Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Met Cheryl Munn once, ultra nice. I believe she's in Florida now. My all time fave would have to be Valerie Calhoun. Legs that would make you drool like a baby! There used to be one chick that worked there back in the late 80's-early 90's, did the weather, cannot remember her name...fine as wine. Also, another that used to be pretty fine, Leanne Necessary.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
My pick is Ann Carter. I don't know what it is about her she just has something that appeals to me, may be that little I'm gonna [censored] your eyeballs out smirk she gives at the end of a sentence, jsut like Daryn Kagan from CNN. Hate that she left and is going independent on the web been watching CNN for years just to see her give the news.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
There was one on a couple of years ago that was hotter than a jacked-off tomcat. Tall black-headed girl. I think after she got pregnant she never came back. Somebody help me. She was hotter than Rachel.
Add Amy Lynn to the mix. She is a hottie also. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Who is the little weekend HOTTIE from channel 11? i went to sleep watching the cards and mets,, woke up and this CUTSIE woman was talking to me,,,,,,,,ha,,, channel 11 does FOX news,,, as channel 5 does WCPT channel 19 news,, maybe some of you have seen her,,, can tell me her name,,, and maybe a phone #???????????????? haha
Bookmarks